Wednesday 2 November 2011

And So It Starts…

Finally, I've got a computer of my own, a blank canvas, a new world, a Universe within Clicking Reach. If this doesn't got me Lost, I don't know what will. Let me do a little wild mumble to celebrate…

That boy, what’s he doing sitting next to the white rabbit?

There was blood everywhere…
So much blood, it wasn’t even funny anymore.
Singing Gregorian chant
Accompanied by Banjo

Poem For My Fish
You live in muddy realms, my friends
Floating spirits in a murky hades
With a jolly string
Of shit coming from you arses.
Et cetera

A Dream
A loved-one was going to die and it was up to me to attend him at his Last Resting Place, literally his deathbed. This was a silver and grey inflatable rubber boat for children.  The goodbyes were very emotional and uncomfortable, even though it was ‘just for now’—the loved-one still had some days to live. Few words were said. It was almost 6am when I woke up.

Black & white photographs of
people who are dead.
Lost loves,
and a tragic soundtrack.
Girls, they laugh…
But cheer up!

Advertisement for General Household Cleaning Fluid: John, Paul, George & Albert!
(Some chuckling can be heard.)

1 comment: