Wednesday 7 March 2012

Monoliners

What’s the Status?

I have no problem with any religion, as long as it doesn't involve complicated handshakes

On the market of Love, as well as on that of Employment, I play Hard to Get; so far, the yield of this strategy can only be characterized as humble


Nine o'clock and all's we-hell!!!

In my country, there's a saying


Ice on my windows, sunshine in my house

Collegiate Assessor Kovalyov : )


uhn-yoo-zhoo-uhl

Act normal

And Martijn was his name-o

I am the Theory of Nothing


Long Story Short

All People I know are Strangers

4 comments:

  1. Short story long

    ReplyDelete
  2. Collegiate Assessor Kovalyov : )

    Am I so vain as to think you left this one just for me? Wink, wink!

    Hi Martijn's brother!

    ~Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you like it, then it's just for you! Hey, Dave.

    ReplyDelete