Monday 10 October 2011

LikeUnlike

A rouble for your thoughts, Comrades!
Two roubles for your thighs.

People are strange
My Farm is Dead
I shot Bambi’s Mom
Good old voodoo

The expression of an old, tan-coloured sadness, with salty tears, slowly trickling down her beard... who’ll design an emoticon for that?

Two people like this...

While biking over to my cushy office job this morning, I passed a bunch of workers: roughnecks, in filthy oil coats, mud & slime... they looked so happy! Then I heard a goat bleating from a cornfield. Perhaps John Lennon was right and nothing is real.

One idealist is more dangerous than 10 homicidal maniacs
Twenty monks in a roller disco
Every man needs a motto!
God should have tried harder..

Twenty-seven white mice dancing the can-can in a grungy fin de siècle interior. Smoky women lure and gaslamps yellowing apaches' twisted faces... An apoplectic dwarf stumbling through the room in a cloud of absinth.

Dreams of stainless peace and complete meaningless importance.

No people like this.

7 comments:

  1. Then you can't be 'people', in the facebookian sense. Good to hear. Are you Überpeople?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, too! I finally got you linked up. I went with Drowning Gnome which is the Platonic Ideal of blog title. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dave and Jan Hagel!

    You like Drowning Gnome better than A.D.I.P.? I thought this was the perfect ironic comment on me and my other blog (which I still hope will return one day), but I'm not completely fine with it all in all. Perhaps I'll change it again. The joke's on me.

    Yes, as you may already have heard, am I in a bit of spot, with being fired and all, but I am doing fine otherwise. It's just that time is not on my side these days, as far as blogging is concerned. (I had so many stories but absolutely no time to get them out.)

    But I'm very confidend in the future, blogging wise, for I am getting a computer at home. Then, there'll be no stopping me! And I will go on and thank you daily for your efferts of looking up this place. Then we'll be really connected! We're gonna have a ball, dear friends!

    But first... a whole lot of days adrift in the middle of the ocean for this beachcomber.

    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep on doing fine, will you!
    And keep on blogging, don't let anything stop you!
    Love you to pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks man! Really appreciated. It's just that it's hard to get my mind together when I'm sitting in the trenches here: dark & stinking conflicts at work regarding being Kicked Out. Perhaps I'll become a War Poet next. When I'm out on the streets, I've got 11 years of dirt to dish out! Thanks for the moral boost and you hang in there too!

    ReplyDelete